- The three roles in life and their daily impact
- How to bring awareness in our relationships
- Stop, look, correct and take action as a leading principle
- Acknowledging where you are standing in regard with your life vision
- How your concepts and beliefs influence your judgments and actions
- Cooperation as a biological process
- How new behaviors create new opportunities
- Sources of success and how you can learn from them
- How to realize your patterns and change them according to your will
- Energy management and how acknowledgement can lead to change
- How to create win-win situations
- Self reflection as a tool for correction
- Counterproductive games people play and how to avoid them
- How to keep your intentions and values in the madness of the day
- How to bring the abstract concept of trust into a concrete operating system
- How to realise your vision
- How motion can create results
- Circle of creativity as an action plan
- Defining your most important priorities
- Prioritising information: how clear questions bring clear answers
- How personal leadership has nothing to do with someone following
- How to find the balance between when to compromise and when not
- How to tackle unexpected events and use them to your advantage
- How to turn obstacles into opportunities that help you achieve your goals and your vision
- How inclusion leads to results
- How to create working concepts rather than sticking to old ones that are not working
- How to apply the knowledge you have got in the training room in real life
- How to unlock your personal resourcefulness
- How to consciously choose your state and influence your mood
- How to use your support system
- The realization that you are complete
- How to become the source of your own fulfilment
- The difference between stopping, giving up and closing
- How to gain the willing cooperation of others and inspire them
"For me is the first training where I discovered my limits. Out door activity taught me that the life can give us the situations when we must not give up. I could take the decision for my future life and to keep it. Now I'm getting out from "the box" because I don't have time to lose. For the first time I think at myself. The human being has undiscovered limits. We need to have the courage to discover them."
- Olimpia Becheru, Italy
"It was the most confrontative training I've ever attended, but built up in such a professional way, that each and every (self)confrontation ended up with my victory of learning, experiencing something very crucial and wonderful. From a sort of resignation the training lead me back to my resources, opened my heart to joy and love and recharged me with energy hope and trust."
- Julia Vincz, Hungary
"The Event Wise Training changed the way I see myself and my life. This training brought me a lot of clarity on who and how am I in my life, deeper understanding about my patterns and how I approach various situations in my life. One of the biggest insights was to realise that my life is a series of events and I have the power to decide how i want to react (or not) to those events. I am aware I have a lot more to learn, while the Event Wise training was a very good first step into knowing myself better and taking a stronger ownership of my life."
- Atanas Genkov, Bulgaria
"Best thing you can do for yourself! It was mind blowing. Made me break at lot of personal limits and learn more about myself. Had the greatest experience of my life until that moment. I would repeat it anytime. Love it!"
- Constantin Palade, Romania
"It is the experience that a person will never regret having gone through. At first my cousin recommended it to me without giving me any details. Because i trust him I decided to go for it. During the training I felt ups and downs, I really enjoyed all the exercises we have done and the games we played. I did things like dancing and presenting myself which I would rarely do before. I got to know new people from different countries and I learned new things about cultures. Also what I am feeling now is that I have really changed my life during this training and I have changed so many things in my life. So many bad things that I now stopped doing, now I am feeling positive. I have changed my perception towards people's behavior and I started to believe more on myself."
- Mahmoud Shehab, Egypt
"If I really want to do something, there is nothing that can prevent me from making it real. Before the training I knew that it was a good one for self development. However, it hasn't just been good, it was gorgeous! From the very first moment of the training I felt it totally connected to me! I saw that we all are facing the same situations in our lives, and somehow manage to get over it. Before the training, I felt stupid when I faced a hard situation and thought that I could not manage it as it was my fault to face it. Here I discovered that I was not alone in this. The situation can happen to anybody and it is not our faults, and of course we are not stupid. It made me realise many things, what I have already achieved (which made me feel powerful) and the things I can still work on. All I leanred here I can use in the future. Because everything is possible, if I can think of it. I have the power to make it real. This training has helped me me much in finding the inner power. It is like I am reborn with energy."
- Sezin Irtem, Turkey
"The training showed me how I behave and cooperate within a group of people and why this cooperation gets stuck so often. For me the training was about concentrated self: experiences combined with en educational parts. I put myself into new environment in order to see my usual behavior, feeling and thoughts. After this focus on myself I located blocks, mistaken paths which are a part of my actions and mind. So my next step was correction. And taking action in practical surrounding. I found this training very useful for my personal life although in the general philosophy I missed some things."
- Soňa Hergottová, Slovakia
"The Event Wise Training is an experience that made me "grow" a lot. It is impossible to describe all the benefits I got from living this training and from meeting Olde Vechte's crew. In the trainings I faced the things that didn't work in my life and it gave me the energy to change them. I saw what was working in my life. It gave me a huge "push" to take my life and act in it, being proactive with my reality and giving me insights, new understandings and changing patterns that were not useful. Since when I attended the Event Wise I came back to assist twice, and then I participated to all the other trainings and assisted them too. I found very skilled trainers and a style of handling the groups and working in trainings that is unique and worth to see and to model. Thank you very much!"
- Luca Crivellari, Italy
"Because of a lot of different activities, I realized that a many obstacles in life are much simpler than they seem. I'm overthinking less and doing more about my goals and dreams. :) These seven intensive days pushed my limits higher and remembered me that life is a lot about the fun and enjoyment. The words that I associate with this training: fun, interesting, complicated, scary, variety, amazing people, fellowship, new, funny, lovely, beautiful..."
- Sara Hauptfeld, Croatia
"Event wise was a very good experience. First of all, I never had practice in English before, and I actually started to speak there. Secondly it has made me believe that I am strong, it gave me courage and after the training I started to be active instead be passive. Also I met nice people and I had so much fun. :) The trainers and staff were working with enthusiasm they were super nice."
- Nino Kartvelishvili, Georgia
"I was a team member and some of the processes I did for the first time. It was an amazing experience and amazing time what I spent there with participants and other team members. The trainers are such professionals and the training is full with nice surprises. I suggest to attend this training if you feel lost at this moment or if you just want to experience something new in your life. Like to meet nice people from different countries and to see beautiful Ommen. I enjoyed every minute and the preparation time what I spent there. It was one of my best summers."
- Baiba Skadina, Latvia
"The Event Wise training made me question assumptions about myself and others that I somehow perceived as the “ultimate truth”. This has allowed me to look at everyday situations in different perspective and helped me to adapt into them more easily. I recommend this training to anybody who is brave enough to improve their quality of life and learn something new about themselves. Go for it!"
- Laima Hauka, Latvia
"Very insightful, experiential, yet practical - you gain new perspective about the world and yourself, along with great tools to help you achieve more fulfillment. The training was a very unique experience, that had great impact on me, my attitude towards life and how a project myself on a daily basis. It is difficult to describe in words how amazing the people I met in Olde Vechte are, and how very grateful I am for taking the decision to participate. No matter where you are in life, this would bring new possibilities.”
- Velimira Velikova, Bulgaria