1 month • 3 countries • 5 schools • 40 teachers • 150 students.
During May, the Maths in Motion team visited schools in Greece, Italy and Romania to implement the pilot Maths in Motion modules to students while supported by their teachers. We got inspired, it was fun and we got great results!
Τeachers that participated :
• 100% increased their job satisfaction while teaching maths through movement
• 87% addressed underachievement in maths, especially when dealing with learners with different learning styles
• 93% enriched their professional expertise by new innovative and inclusive approach
• 93% rated highly their abilities to bring variety in their teaching/training style, so all kind of learners to develop creative and inclusive didactic skills
• 79% deepen their own mathematical knowledge, because of working with movement and
• 93% boosted motivation for teaching maths with movement
Are you interested to learn more and get invlolved?
Check the “Workbook” with detailed instructions of each module and join us at the upcoming “Maths & Moves” training course to experience it for youself.
Maths in Motion project is a KA2 Strategic Partnership funded by Erasmus+.