Practicing Coaching and Mentoring is a 7-day-long international training course designed with the emphasis on experiential learning through various tools, techniques, activities and practical advice for everyone who is working with other people.
During this week you will have the chance to:
– broaden your knowledge with theoretical information regarding the cooperation and connection with your environment
– gather new insights and understandings through practice about yourself and your coachee
– involve your body and emotions into the learning by exploring embodied coaching
– develop your own coaching method while taking part in coaching sessions
– reflect upon your experiences in smaller groups
The 22nd Practicing Coaching and Mentoring training course is happening between the 22nd – 28th of March 2018.
See more info here and apply now.
Check also what participants said about their experience.